Ginseng is the root of plants in the genus Panax, such as Korean ginseng (P. ginseng), South China ginseng (P. notoginseng), and American ginseng (P. quinquefolius), typically characterized by the presence of ginsenosides and gintonin.
- Potent Antioxidant That May Reduce Inflammation. …
- May Benefit Brain Function.
- Could Improve Erectile Dysfunction.
- May Boost the Immune System. …
- Could Have Potential Benefits Against Cancer.
- May Fight Tiredness and Increase Energy Levels.
- Could Lower Blood Sugar.